Can you use different LED lights at the same time?
IN THIS ARTICLE:
- 01 What Are The Benefits Of LED Light Colors?
- 02 Can You Use Different LED Lights At The Same Time?
- 03 Is LED Red Light Therapy Safe?
- 05 How Often Should You Use LED Light Masks?
Are you too busy for skincare? Many people in today's fast-paced world lead hectic lives, juggling a never-ending list of tasks and responsibilities. Aspects of daily life that do not appear urgent, such as health and skincare, frequently fall by the wayside.
Plagued by dry patches, breakouts, and oily skin? This is skincare neglect. Take back healthy, glowing skin in the most convenient way - LED light therapy is available in the form of a mask or handheld device.
It's the ideal skincare solution for your busy lifestyle. An LED light therapy mask that offers different LED light colors can address a variety of skincare concerns. The best part is that a complete skin rejuvenation treatment only takes 15 to 20 minutes per day.
What Are The Benefits Of LED Light Colors?
Most LED light therapy masks or devices offer various wavelengths that are seen as visible light colors. Each LED light color has its own unique skin benefit.
But first, what is LED light therapy?
LED light therapy is the use of UV-free, non-heating LED bulbs to treat a variety of skin conditions. The light energy that penetrates the skin activates photoreceptors which then triggers natural cellular processes such as collagen production, healing, and regeneration.
To highlight its many benefits, it's helpful to discuss the effects of each light color emitted by a device.
- Red Light - the color for anti-aging and wound healing; promotes increased blood flow and collagen production
- Blue Light - the antibacterial light, destroys acne-causing bacteria; regulates oil production
- Green Light - the color that lightens skin and improves pigmentation as well as the appearance of fine lines
- Yellow Light - the deep-penetrating light that promotes better hydration for a smoother and more refined complexion
- Purple Light - the anti-wrinkle hue; promotes cell renewal and improves lymphatic drainage
- Light Blue Light - the soothing kind; calms skin allergies and inflammation
- White Light - the all-in-one light; enhances nutrient absorption
Experience the benefits of these different wavelengths in one device: the Photon Skin Rejuvenation Face & Neck Mask from Project E Beauty. Get nothing but top-notch skincare with seven LED colors, a dedicated neck panel fitted with 40 LED bulbs, wireless operation, and professional quality results from at home sessions.
Can you use different LED lights at the same time?
Yes, it is possible to use different LED lights at the same time depending on the device you are using. For example, some devices offer the option to use both red and blue LED lights together to enhance their combined therapeutic benefits.
Mix and match different colors for a customized 10-minute treatment that targets your specific skincare concerns. Whether it's 5 minutes of red and 5 minutes of blue or any other combination, you'll be amazed at the results!
These light combinations help you target different skin concerns at the same time.
- RED + BLUE - Great for acne-prone skin that also shows signs of aging and wrinkling. Purple light helps improve lymph metabolism and has a relaxing effect for overall wellness.
- BLUE + YELLOW - Get clear and radiant skin with the anti-acne benefits of blue and the skin brightening effects of yellow light. Cyan helps calm and soothe inflamed or irritated skin.
- RED + YELLOW - Helps fill in lines and smooth out wrinkling as well as total skin rejuvenation and fading of dark spots. This combination helps restore skin elasticity and strengthen the immune system.
Is LED Red Light Therapy Safe?
LED light therapy has no known negative side effects. Therapy devices only use UV-free and non-heating bulbs that do not cause any type of damage to the surface of the skin. A 2018 study published in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology confirms that phototherapy using an LED device displays an excellent safety profile.
The therapy also requires little to no downtime for the user. The same study also confirms the effectiveness of phototherapy devices when used to treat mild to moderate acne and heal wounds.
How often should you use LED light masks?
How often should I use LED light therapy at home? Sessions can be done up to four times a week starting with 10-minute sessions. Once favorable results are noticeable, reduce treatments to twice a week - you may do longer sessions for up to 15 minutes each.
The Project E Beauty Skin Rejuvenation Photon Mask is equipped with UV-free LED bulbs that emit seven light energy colors with different skin benefits. These benefits include enhanced collagen production, reduced wrinkles, improved skin tone and brightness, and so much more!
Look forward to ultra-comfortable facial sessions with the LED Light Therapy Mask - Silicone. Do light treatments during trips or just about anywhere with this lightweight (only 1200 grams!) and flexible beauty mask made with high grade silicone material to ensure effective light penetration.
written by Charlotte Rycroft