Do Pore Vacuums Really Work?
- 01 What is a vacuum blackhead remover?
- 02 How Do Pore Vacuums Work?
- 03 What Are The Benefits Of Using A Pore Vacuum?
- 04 Are Pore Vacuums Effective At Clearing Pores And Blackheads?
- 05 What’s The Best Way To Use A Pore Vacuum?
Pore cleansing is as important as washing your face twice a day - that’s because a clogged pore is where all the problem starts. Simple face washing alone can’t remove stubborn dirt trapped underneath the skin’s surface. Vacuum blackhead removers effectively remove excess oil, debris, makeup residue, blackheads, and other impurities that can clog pores. Deep pore cleansing is suitable for large pores and acne-prone skin.
What is a vacuum blackhead remover?
A vacuum blackhead remover or pore vacuum is a handheld suction device that vacuums out excess oil, blackheads, and dirt from the pores.
How do Pore Vacuums Work?
It cleans your pores, that simple. Just like other skin renewing methods, using a vacuum blackhead remover also improves the skin by ridding the surface of impurities. A pore vacuum does this by physically removing or extracting what’s inside congested pores, the benefits of which you can see and feel instantly.
Leave congested pores alone and don’t be surprised to find a bunch of blackheads or worse, pimples, in a few days. Luckily, you don’t need to wait until your next skin appointment. These at-home devices allow you to do this treatment by yourself in a more comfortable setting.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Pore Vacuum?
Having your own pore vacuum device will make it easy for you to incorporate pore cleansing into your skincare routine. Consistent weekly treatments will give you the following benefits:
- Prevents blemishes from forming - no more blackheads and blemishes, regular pore cleansing helps maintain clear skin
- Balances oil production - pore vacuuming suctions excess oil leaving your skin with just the right amount of sebum
- Removes makeup residue - deep pore cleansing is a must for people who wear makeup daily as the residue can also clog pores
- Reduces the appearance of pores - decongestion allows pores to return to their normal sizes
- Better nutrient absorption - using a pore vacuum enhances the effectiveness of other skincare products
Are Pore Vacuums Effective At Clearing Pores And Blackheads?
Clean, healthy pores keep acne and blemishes at bay and help your skin absorb nutrients from skincare products more effectively. Take facial cleansing to another level with the Project E Beauty Vacuum+ Blackhead Removal Therapy tool.
The Vacuum+ features strong suction power and three suction intensities allowing you to customize every treatment session. Your new cleansing tool comes with 5 different suction heads or probes that can be used alternately depending on the area and skin type/concern. Pick the probe that suits your skin condition:
- SMALL ROUND TIP - provides gentle suctioning, best for delicate skin areas
- MEDIUM ROUND TIP - stronger suctioning power, effectively removes blackheads and cosmetic residue
- LARGER ROUND TIP - promotes blood circulation, allows new blood to flow into the area
- OVAL SUCTION TIP - can be used to lift and pull the skin upward to treat fine lines and increase firmness of skin
- MICROCRYSTALLINE EXFOLIATION TIP - exfoliates dead skin on the outer layer of the skin, smoothens it instantly. Can also be used on the knees and elbows
See instant results after the first use! Get smoother skin texture, a brighter complexion, minimized pore size, tighter and firmer skin, and a more even skin tone.
This pore cleansing tool is rechargeable via USB. It has an auto-shutoff timer which turns off the device after 5 minutes. You can bring it anywhere with you as it is wireless and portable.
Get this blackhead vacuum remover with the Blackhead Removal & Calming Skin Care Set which also includes other Project E Beauty essentials: Cold Therapy Ice Roller, Intensive Eye Repair Essence, and Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
What’s The Best Way To Use A Pore Vacuum?
It is recommended to do extractions 2 or 3 times a week. Before extraction, softening the top layer of the skin helps loosen debris stuck in your pores. Simply place a hot towel over the treatment area if you don’t have access to a facial steamer. Soft and pliable skin makes for easier and safer extractions.
Prior to extraction, it is recommended that you test the suctioning power on your palm. Change the intensity level using the on-off button and adjust as needed. Once you’re comfortable with the intensity, you may now use it over the treatment area. Do not hold the suction in one place for longer than 2 seconds to prevent irritation. Also, do not attempt to remove really stubborn blackheads as this may damage your skin. Let it settle and try again in the next session.
Your skin may be slightly tender and sore after extraction so it’s important to let it rest. Do not apply makeup right away and remember to hydrate. You may use a mild, alcohol-free toner to condition freshly cleaned pores and a cooling mask to relieve the soreness.
written by Sophie Flair