Simple Hacks When Using The Celeb-Approved High Frequency Wand
IN THIS ARTICLE:
- 01 How Does A High Frequency Wand Work?
- 02 What Are The Benefits Of A High Frequency Treatment?
- 03 Simple Hacks When Using A High Frequency Wand At Home
- 04 Is a High Frequency Wand Painless and Safe?
If you’re struggling with breakouts and acne, you should totally try one of these. They do look quite scary at first but they are completely painless and simple to use.
No wonder this spot treatment that has garnered the adoration of celebrities and gone viral on Tiktok. In addition to treating acne, high frequency wands have many anti-aging benefits too!
1. How Does A High Frequency Wand Work?
The high frequency wand works by using small currents to oxygenate the skin. The oxygen kills the bacteria inside the pimple.
When gently applied to the skin's surface, this innovative wand works its magic by generating a subtle yet effective electrical current. The magic happens as the current stimulates circulation, oxygenates the skin, and promotes lymphatic drainage, leaving you with a clearer, revitalized complexion. The result? A clearer, more revitalized complexion that's simply radiant.
2. What Are The Benefits Of A High Frequency Treatment?
There are two types of high-frequency electrodes used in these wands: argon and neon gas. Each gas offers unique benefits for the skin.
Violet/Purple (Argon) Gas
Orange/Red (Neon) Gas
3. Simple Hacks When Using A High Frequency Wand at Home
The ideal treatment is10 to 15-minute sessions, two to three times a week. So spend no more than five minutes per affected area to avoid irritation.
Below are simple yet highly beneficial tips for home use:
- Always begin with clean, dry skin to get the best results and to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria
- To glide the wand over your face easier, try using a gauze around the applicator
- To prevent electric shock, place your finger on the applicator, gently touch it to your face, and then release your finger before proceeding with your treatment
- Regularly clean your wand to maintain hygiene and prolong its lifespan
- Allow your skin to breathe by avoiding excessive use of the wand
- Start your high frequency wand journey at the lowest level and gradually increase the intensity over time. Avoid using the highest level right away, allowing your skin to adjust to the treatment gradually.
- Be gentle with your skin and avoid applying excessive pressure. Let the wand do the work and avoid pressing too hard to prevent discomfort or irritation.
4. Is a High Frequency Wand Painless and Safe?
High frequency wands are totally safe! In fact, it can be addicting once you start seeing results. Minor side effects such as redness, swelling, and tingling sensations are normal after each treatment session. These usually disappear in a few days. To prevent adverse effects, handle freshly treated skin gently, do not use harsh cleansers, and follow with your regular skincare routine.
Lori Harvey swears by the Faisca Neon High Frequency Wand when it comes to handling pimples. Choose from Project E Beauty’s other portable high frequency wand sets below:
written by Sophie Flair