The video review on the Lumamask LED Light Therapy device is posted on blogger Lavinia Rusanda’s channel on YouTube. Just looking at the image on the package, she comments on how sleek the LED mask looks, comparing it to an older Project E Beauty Photon Mask. The newer version is a lot smaller, making it easier to use and be mobile with it on, but also making it easier to travel with. She also comments on how it is easier to store now that it comes in a more compact packaging.
The video highlights the 7 colors photon mask with different LED lights that the mask offers, and Lavinia finds that interesting since a lot of other masks do not offer that many options. She begins by introducing other quick details of the product such as that it is wireless. Compared to the previous version of the LED photon mask, this is not only more comfortable, but it is also not as much of a hassle to operate.
Other features she notes:
- No UV light– so, you don’t have to worry about it damaging the skin
- Built-in goggles to protect your eyes from the lights
- Single-button touch control– the older version had a remote control which she finds to have been challenging to enjoy
Her overall consensus on the design is that it is simplified and sleek.
The video continues as Lavinia opens the packaging and reveals the actual mask in her video! Upon opening the product and looking at the different features, Lavinia is impressed that the mask is equipped with actual goggles on the inside for protection. She notes that other masks just have a shield across the eyes, which she doesn’t think is adequate protection. She also makes a comment on the actual LED lights themselves, on how they are bigger and more spread out on the mask than the previous versions.
Putting the mask aside, she takes a look at the other contents of the box. These include:
- The charger cable– a reliable USB cord
- The warranty and user manual– important so that you use the mask safely and effectively
- The Project E Beauty Aqua Collagen Gel– to unlock your skin’s youth potential, the ultimate anti-aging formula
She then sets the mask to charge for a little bit, and dives into what LED light therapy really is, and its various benefits of it. Unlike a topical serum, which is just applied to the top layer of your skin, light therapy can actually go deeper within the dermis layers to help deal with issues with deeper underlying causes. She lists cystic acne as an example.
LED light therapy can be a great treatment to include in your skincare routines. It is easy because it is non-invasive and offers notable benefits that include wound and scar healing, targeting hyperpigmentation. The different lights target different skin issues you might be having, so for example, red light is good for boosting collagen and elastin, keeping your skin firm and flawless!
The different lights and their functions:
- Red Light: Has a wavelength of about 630 nanometers and penetrates the skin up to 10 millimeters. It stimulates the skin cells to produce more collagen and create a firm and smooth texture of the skin
- Blue light: Has a calming effect and triggers the immune system to increase its defense mechanisms, and as a result, it can even treat acne and other superficial skin conditions.
- Green Light: Has anti-aging properties and can smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines
- Purple Light: Improves lymph metabolism and microcirculation
- Cyan Light: Targets inflammation of the skin
- Yellow Light: Fades dark spots and other blemishes
- White Light: Has a relaxing effect, and aids in restoring younger and healthier skin
After describing the different lights and their uses, the mask is finally charged and ready to be used. To use, Lavinia shows how a long click on the power button turns the device on or off, and short clicks help switch between the colors. She begins her treatment by applying the serum to her face by taking a small amount on her fingers and gently patting it into her skin for optimum absorption.
She tried out the purple and yellow lights, and immediately after putting the mask on, she comments on how the mask feels a lot more comfortable and lighter in weight compared to the previous version of the 7 colors photon mask. She set a timer for 5 minutes for each color but noted that the mask turns off on its own after 10 minutes of treatment. She also recommended using spot treatment with light therapy for optimum results. In her final thoughts, she concludes that she does love LED light therapy and enjoyed using this mask. It was easy to use, and the built-in goggles are a much-appreciated addition to the device. She states that she will continue to use the device for her treatment.
Product details of the Lumamask 7 Colors Photon Mask
The Lumamask LED Light Therapy is a wireless therapy device that is equipped with 7 color treatments! It is ultralight and easy to wear, offering you both comfort and treatment. The Lumamask LED light mask helps fight acne, is anti-aging, and perfect for an at home skincare routine. With this mask, you can minimize pores and improve skin elasticity to keep your skin firm and youthful. We recommend that you do not use this mask more than 20 minutes at a time, although if you are just starting out, you should try a ten-minute treatment 4 times a week to begin with.
The different functions of the product include:
- Firm and enhance skin texture
- Fight Acne
- Clear, lighten, smooth the skin
- Reduce and prevent wrinkles, fine lines and spots
- Improve skin elasticity
- Minimize Pores
- Balance skin tone
- Inhibit the formation of melanin pigment
- Accelerate blood circulation
So, if you were looking for a LED mask to begin your at-home treatments, this is your sign. You are covered by an extended 2-Year manufacturer’s warranty and our 30-day satisfaction guarantee, so you’re in good hands!